2019 MEMBERSHIP PRICES
|TYPE||6 MONTHS||1 YEAR|
|Husband & Wife / Civil Couples||€320||€420|
|Unwaged (Proof Required)||€160||€220|
|Active Retired (Over 65)*||€130||€180|
* Over 65s must produce a letter from their GP giving clearance to use a gym
** Platinum Membership includes Single Adult membership and one free fitness class per day (excluding Pilates Classes)
*** Gold Membership entitles a member to attend one free fitness class per day but does not include gym membership.
Full gym membership works out at just €5.00 per week - amazing value.
|TYPE||INITIATION FEE||MONTHLY PAYMENT|
|Husband & Wife||€55||€37|
Direct-Debit membership is for a minimum period of twelve monthly payments. The membership will automatically renew after twelve months without the requirement for another initiation fee. Members wishing to cancel their direct-debit membership after 12 payments have been made must do so in writing.
Direct-debits are taken on the 15th of each month. Members whose bank returns their direct-debits unpaid are liable to have their membership suspended or cancelled.
- NO PERSONAL TRAINING PERMITTED
- New free gym for our pensioners Tuesdays, Thursdays, Sundays 12 - 5pm. You have to be 66 years and in receipt of pension and have to obtain permission from your GP to exercise. You will be required to book in at reception for an assessment with our instructors prior to commencing your workout.
- NO TOWEL NO ENTRY
- Platinum members have unlimited gym usage and maximium 1 fitness class per day
- All gym users must be over 16 years of age.
- Room Hire from €30 & €35
- Visitors gym access €10 ( Times may be resistricted during busy periods )
- MEMBERSHIPS ARE NON REFUNDABLE AND NON TRANSFERABLE