Our Commitments to You
We will seek to ensure that all enquiries are handled with courtesy and with minimum delay.
- We will endeavour to answer the telephone promptly during opening hours and provide callers with the requested information in an efficient and professional manner
- If we cannot provide a caller with the requested information, then we will request details of the callers name, contact number or e-mail address and respond to the query with the associated information within 48 hours
Written Correspondence and e-mail
- We will ensure that a contact name, our telephone number and e-mail address is included with all Leixlip Amenities correspondence to ensure ease of communications
- For queries received by e-mail, we will hope to respond to you within 1 working day
- We will provide a response to routine customer queries within 3 working days
- We will provide information to customers in an open, transparent, timely, accurate and clear manner
- Information on the activities of Leixlip Amenities will be provided at all points of contact and documents such as timetables and price lists are available in
- The www.leixlipsportscentre.ie website will be reviewed regularly to ensure that the information posted is accurate and is relevant to our customer needs. Every effort will be made to ensure that the website is accessible to all users.
- Our Wifi is for customers use only
Callers to our Facilities
We will treat all visitors with courtesy and respect.
- Leixlip Amenities operates a policy of total inclusion and incorporates the principle of equal treatment into all aspects of service delivery
- Our services will be provided in an impartial and courteous manner with due regard for equality legislation
- We will pay particular attention to the avoidance of discrimination under the 9 grounds for discrimination identified by the Equality Authority:
- Marital status
- Family status
- Sexual orientation
- Religious beliefs
- Membership of the traveller community
- We will make every effort to take account of any individual needs of our customers
- A complaint about any of the services we provide may be made directly to any member of staff or if the complainant prefers there is a comment book available at reception
- We will handle all complaints in a fair, transparent and professional manner
- If it is not possible to resolve the issue with the person you are dealing with, you may address your complaint in writing to the Facility Manager
- An acknowledgement of receipt of a written complaint will be issued within 3 working days. We will issue a written response to the complainant regarding the outcome of the investigation into the complaint within 20 working days
- We will take corrective action as quickly as possible and offer an explanation or apology as appropriate, in the event that Leixlip Amenities has made an error or if the complaint is upheld
Consultation and Feedback
- We welcome and encourage customer feedback on our services and the manner in which they are provided
- We will make use of technology and on line feedback facilities to ensure ease of consultation with our customers
- There is a comment book available at the reception desk where all users are encouraged to express their thoughts in relation to our facilities and services
Help us to Help You
- If you have internet access, check theLeixlip Amenities website at www.leixlipsportscentre.ie to see if the information you require is available
- Customers may call to the facility in person where a member of staff will be happy to deal with queries or show you around.
- Please treat our staff with the courtesy and consideration that you would expect for yourself
We will seek to ensure that all enquiries are handled with courtesy and with minimum delay. We will treat all visitors with courtesy and respect and we will make every effort to take account of any individual needs of our customers. We will handle all complaints in a fair, transparent and professional manner.